Venous Disorders commonly result in significant pain and disability. In addition, many patients are distressed by the appearance of their legs. Fortunately, safe, minimally invasive office-based treatments are effective for relieving the symptoms of venous disease and improving the appearance of the legs.
Symptoms and Signs of Venous Disorders:
- Lower extremity heaviness, aching, and fatigue
- Itching (Pruritus) and tenderness over the legs
- Nighttime cramping and restless legs
- Spider Veins (Telangiectasia) and reticular veins
- Varicose Veins
- Swelling (edema and lymphedema)
- Dark brown discoloration (Hyperpigmentation), eczema, and redness (Erythema)
- Scarring and induration of the skin (lipodermatosclerosis)
- Venous ulcers
We are accepting new patients.
Please call (952) 920-0092 to make an appointment.